The product’s CEO, The product’s mother/father, 100% responsibility, 0% authority, “kolboynik” – these are some of the myths associated with Product Managers.
In this lecture, Ruti Melamed-Shneorson, VP Product at PMsphere , will give us a sneak peek into the Product Management position:
• What is Product Management?
• How product manager and UX designer supplement each other?
• Can one person do both roles?
• Why every company (big or small) needs a product manager to lead its products?
• And how can you build your way to become a product manager
Ruti will share her deep experience, gained from working with hundreds of customers, on how product management is implemented in various companies – from small startups to large and international companies.
About Ruti-Melamed Shneorson
Ruti is a well-known expert in Product Management, with 20 years of experience in leading products. As a VP Product at PMsphere, Ruti has worked with leading companies such as: ebay, GE-healthcare, RSA, realmatch, 888, Webpals, Perion, SuperDerivatives, radware and many more.
This gave her a very wide perspective of product management in various companies – what works, what doesn’t work, and lots of best practices.Before joining PMsphere, Ruti was head of product at ICQ, and at Mercado software.