Who is it for:
- Designers at any level who want to learn how to go beyond creating usable interfaces to create memorable, emotionally engaging experience will find value in this workshop.
- Entrepreneurs looking to create compelling products that beat competitors by delivering a superior user experience
- Product managers/owners who want to better understand how design creates competitive advantage and value for a business
In this workshop you’ll learn to:
- Use principles of psychology to design memorable, emotionally engaging experiences
- Use the power of research to understand the emotional experiences of your customers
- Create well designed and well timed moments in your customer journey that transform perceptions of your brand and create real business value
- Use the power of personality to shape a brand and product experience
- Create powerful experiences by designing for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Talk to executives and partners outside the design team to communicate the value emotional design creates for a business
How do we design experiences that build trust with skeptics, address people’s fears, and are more inclusive of those who have been left out? In this masterclass, Aarron Walter, will explain how emotional design — the intersection of design and psychology — can help you and your team design better experiences for all.