Learn to Bridge Business Objectives and UX Goals
How to Measure UX and Show Value of Design
Design KPI’s Workshop
November 16, 2023 – MRU Lab, Vilnius
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The difference between OKRs, KPIs and metrics, how to translate them into clear goals for each team/department, and how to apply them to design work
- How to define KPIs that focus on user needs but also respects business needs
- How to navigate the unpredictability of technical limitations and business constraints to still move confidently towards better design
- How to build a comprehensive design KPI tree for each team and for each department
- How to combine qualitative and quantitative insights when measuring design KPIs
- How to establish ownership, accountability and buy-in for design KPIs
- How to make sure that your design is heading in the right direction
- How to collaborate with developers to drive KPIs across the entire organization
- How to use the Top Tasks methodology to understand and prioritize user’s tasks
- How to improve team culture with better meetings, time estimates, expectations management and collaboration, in-house and remote
- How other companies and organizations define and track design KPIs, and what we can learn from them
- How you can define, apply and track design KPIs for your projects and for your teams
In the workshop, we’ll be breaking into groups to work on custom-tailored design KPIs for various projects. You’ll leave the workshop with a toolbox of practical techniques and strategies on how to define, establish, sell and measure design KPIs from start to finish — and how to make sure that your design work is on the right trajectory.
Who is it for:
This workshop is tailored for advanced UX practitioners, design leaders, product managers, project managers, and UX researchers eager to master the art of design KPIs and tackle intricate challenges in aligning design goals with business objectives.
You’ll walk away with a powerful arsenal of techniques and real-world examples to apply to your projects, products, or apps.